Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development,Vlocity Platform
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Certified Salesforce Admin is desired2 Perform basic admin functions and routine tasks3 Process Builder, Flow , SOQL and SOSL experience4 New user onboarding and user account maintenance5 Facilitate sandbox refreshes post refresh setup, Pre post deployment steps of non meta data changes6 Understand and support data security role hierarchy rules sharing,7 Certificate management for SSO and key management for Salesforce Shield
- Technical Experience : 1 Well versed with Vlocity Out Of the Box features and functionality for Vlocity Insurance2 Hands on experience in Vlocity now called Salesforce Industries-SFI using Omniscript, Card UI Framework, DataRaptor, Integration procedures, calculation matrices, and product setup3 Good understanding of Vlocity Insurance data model4 Knowledge of creating Vlocity LWC components 4: Experience integrating SFDC to other systems using Rest API / SOAP Webservices and authenticating
- Professional Attributes : 1 Health care knowledge 2 Good communication skills 3 should be ready to work 12-10 PM shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.