Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :DevOps,Microsoft SQL Server,Python Programming Language,Teradata Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL 2 Creating views, functions and stored procedures Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications 3 Creating database triggers for use in automation Maintaining data quality and overseeing database security Writing SSRS reports and SSIS packages 4 Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Technical Experience : 1 Good Experience in Teradata, SQL, Python, REST APIs 2 Should have experience on Jenkins/GitHub/GitLab/Udeploy/Airflow/Terraform
- Professional Attributes : 1 Health care knowledge 2 Good communication skills 3 should be ready to work 12-10 PM shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.