- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Cloud Security Implementation Architect/SME would be responsible for the build and integration primarily of GCP Armour, Security scanner, VPC, Cloud DNS, Load balancer 2 Responsible to perform security assessment having the knowledge and acumen of cloud risk management 3 Responsible to lead in architectural design, specification, and maintenance of Security products and services
- Technical Experience : i 5 yrs of relevant experience on Cloud security with hands-on on the specifically the below tools/services from the cloud vendor GCP : Armour, Security scanner, VPC, Cloud DNS, Load balancer ii Candidate must have background in planning and design of cloud environments, with the hands-on experience in security implementation
- Professional Attributes : Good communication, analytics and Leadership skill
- Educational Qualification : GCP certifications
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.