Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Java Full Stack Development
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization, No Technology Specialization, Java Full Stack Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Act as an individual contributor and adhere to all compliances process and standards for the client deliverables B Coordinate and collaborate with resources partnering on all phases of SDLC requirements, DevOps business C Create application design deliverables like High Level Design documents, Technical Mappings and API specifications
- Professional Attributes : A Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with Client and other stake holders B Excellent problem-solving skills and mitigate technical issues C Quick learner, looking for new challenges
- Additional Information : Good to Have Skills: Java Full Stack Development with Angular, Rest API, Spring Boot
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.