Financial services is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s Capability Network (CN). Our team is spread across 6 cities in India, Poland and Italy and focuses on serving global clients across Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance industries.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Accenture, leading management consultancy firm seeks an experienced and accomplished Risk Management professional with significant experience in risk consulting and sound understanding of Financial Services risk management principles and practice
• Advise Banks and Financial Services Institutions on a wide range of Risk Management topics.
• Partner with global deal teams in selling, shaping and solution development of client deals by providing subject matter expertise on risk related topics.
• Liaison with offering development group to shape thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics and contribute to development of Accenture Points-of-View on Risk trends and issues.
• Support practice development through various support activities like staffing, quality management, capability development and knowledge management etc.
• Build strong relationships with global Accenture Risk Management teams, and further develop existing relationships based on mutual benefit and synergies
• At least two to five years of risk management experience at one or more Financial Services institutions (Universal/Investment bank or Broker-Dealer), Rating Agency or Professional Services / Risk Advisory with an understanding of one or more of the following areas:
• Credit risk Measurement for the purpose of financial instruments impairment and/or capital requirements calculation (PD, LGD, EAD)
• Market Risk Measurement and Management related topics including operational processes, technologies, modeling approaches, risk aggregation and reporting.
• Hands on experience in VaR Calculations for variety of financial instruments across Currencies, Credit, Commodities, Rates etc.
• In-depth understanding of new/ evolving regulations in the Market Risk management space including treatment of off-balance sheet exposures, proprietary trading, systemic risk, stress testing, capital calculations, reporting standards, etc
• Operational Risk Management Framework and methodology. Hands on experience in developing risk registers, conducting RCSAs, defining KRIs for risk management and control indicators and computing Operational Risk RWA.
• Liquidity Risk Measurement, Reporting and Management
• Functional design and database modeling for risk management systems and applications
• Strong understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe (i.e. US, EU, etc.). Knowledge of Basel II/ III principles and practice, Dodd Frank, ICAAP, MIFID etc.
• Hands on experience across a range of risk platforms and technologies/products such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Sungard, Murex, etc
• Experience in third party risk consulting will be preferred. Prior Risk Consulting experience at pre-eminent, global risk management consulting firms preferred.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.""
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.