Accenture India Talent Strategist – Inclusion & Diversity – LGBT Program Segment Lead
• Work closely with geographic Leadership to design, develop and deploy innovative talent strategies and programs needed for achieving India’s Inclusion & Diversity goals, whilst acquiring, engaging and enabling top talent to impact business/growth.
• Responsible for partnering with Business & HR Leaders, COE teams, and networks to create robust practices/programs and/or manage transformational change management at the BU/Entity/Geographic level in alignment with I&D LGBT goals, leading to measurable impact across the segment of LGBT.
• Responsible for global and local alignment of various tools/assets/process improvements and pilots.
• Mobilize & Engage with the PRIDE network, both internally and externally to drive engagement on the topic LGBT Inclusion.
• Enable an inclusive environment for the LGBT community where every employee can bring their true self to work.
• Execute events & programs on the ground anchored in the LGBT priorities.
• Coach/Mentor/Guide community members, being a strong ALLY in every sense of the word.
• Help position Accenture India LGBT Initiatives as market leading across industry.
• Deliver global inclusion and diversity programs for the LGBT segment at the GU level.
• Shape local solutions to address local LGBT Program priorities including sensitization at scale, communications, and PRIDE events
• Design, build and/or support HR programs, policies, processes and practices that deliver to GU's I&D strategy & goals of creating gender authentic workplace.
• Enabling smooth sex/ gender transition for an employee by building connect with them and ensuring concerned employee’s team is sensitized to create trans-inclusive workplace.
• Responsible for connecting with employees availing the LGBT Mediclaim benefits and ensuring employees understand the purpose of availing these benefits.
• Define and manage programs, create initiatives & plans for the deployment of GU Human Capital Strategy
• Define, plan, mobilize and deliver a Change Journey plan for identified initiatives
• Assess current capabilities and culture of the HR organization and identify gaps that must be addressed to successfully implement the HR strategy
• Provide strategic and respected HR advice, as appropriate & Provide the HR leadership team with knowledge and expertise to facilitate creation of a business aligned HR strategy
• Ensure effective Interlock between global and local/entity teams
• Responsible for defining, developing, implementing and managing HR and I&D scorecards and driving relevant analysis.
• Support DTE/GU level talent planning process, providing a local perspective on future key talent needs, participating in DTE Area/GU action planning discussions, prioritizing cross DTE actions to be executed in the GU
• Ensure consistent application of programs across the various business units and promote standardization by creating practical and effective programs in partnership with other HR teams
• Maintain expert knowledge of their specialty area by researching best practices, monitoring legal developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.