• Accenture Digital, comprised of Accenture Applied Intelligence, Accenture Interactive and Accenture Industry X.O, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital, follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com/digital.
• Accenture Applied Intelligence, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture Applied Intelligence applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture Applied Intelligence provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/applied-intelligence-index
• This position requires a strong thought leader who can drive business decisions and issue resolution through collaboration. Proven ability to deliver results is a must. Individual must be able to effectively manage cross-functional partners that are internal and external to Accenture and Accenture’s Clients. Ideal candidate will have to demonstrate excellent project management skills, strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels. Experienced in managing and/or delivering capabilities and/or knowledge of SDLC in data management and systems configuration is a plus. The candidate should have some people management experience.
• Must Have Skills:
• Advanced Big data/Hadoop skills like Spark Scala/PySpark/Kafka along with AWS, cloud knowledge
• Strong hands on experience in ReactJS
• Strong hands on experience in Redux/Flux
• Strong understanding and hands on experience in NodeJS and express
• Proficient in HTML and CSS.
• Worked on UI optimization techniques and code optimization techniques
• Object-oriented programming, Data structures
• Understanding of Responsive designs patterns
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling (Web services), Database and Frontend security
• Good Exposure on SVGs and D3 data visualizations
• Understanding and hands on pre-processing platforms like SASS, LESS experience
• Knowledge in Material UI and design unit testing framework
• Basic understanding of code versioning tools like GIT
• Agile project development
• Good to Have Skills:
• Creative problem solving (Innovative),
• Analytical skills,
• Self-starters with a curiosity and appetite for new technology,
• Client facing skills
• Excellent communication skills
o Ability to summarize the essence in speech & in written communication
o Ability to write ‘Mutually exclusive & collectively exhaustive’ text
o Ability to connect with clients and Accenture team informally
o Ability to negotiate at a tactical level articulating pros and cons and recommending a mutually beneficial course of action
• Ability to coach and mentor
• Travel: Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.