Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Work closely with client captive teams to help them in their requirement 2: Analyze, Design, Build, Debug, Configure applications as per requirement 3: Candidate should understand the configuration aspects of applications/services
- Technical Experience : 1: must have minimum 4yrs experience ,Candidate should be well versed in WebMethods technology and should understand all configuration settings used while integrating applications 2: Should have detailed hands on technical experience in integrating multiple applications using different architectures such as Broker Service, queues etc 3: Candidate would be working for migrating existing WebMethod integration to Solace and hence knowledge Solace AWS Cloud is a good to have
- Professional Attributes : A:Candidate should be excellent in communication skills to communicate with end clients Should have good analytical skills, flexibility to learn new technologies and become a full stack resource
- Educational Qualification : 15 years complete education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.