Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills : Electronic Medical Record (EMR), No Technology Specialization
- Good To Have Skills : Provider Services, No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Review requirements, user stories, design documents to understand EMR / EPIC related solution - Assist the team in the Analysis, Configuration and Validation, performance tuning, and implementation of EMR applications - Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable assets and bringing in value addition to the client deliverables - Should be able to participate and drive the call - providing the status update to client on regular basis - Take ownership in the task allocation
- Technical Experience : Proficiency / knowledge / certification in EMR applications - Familiarity with US Health care system
- Professional Attributes : Excellent interpersonal skills - Excellent communication skills - Be able to drive/display ownership/proactive behavior - Generally, interacts with peers and/or management levels at the client side and within Accenture
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.