If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Translate the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic learning strategies and training outcomes
• Support Solution Architects in proposal and solution or effort estimation
• Create new solutions leveraging new-age digital and social interventions and where needed adapt existing methods and procedures to deliver outcomes to clients
• Support the Manager and the client account team in analyzing the business problem and planning and leading the learning strategy
• Work through the phases of design and development:
• Conduct TNA or design curriculum
• Draft the learning solution design .Including functional design – incorporating user requirements and business solutions to meet business needs.
• Brief and coach the instructional designers and content developers in completing the detailed design
• Design and create standards guidelines templates checklists
• Review storyboards and simulations and provide value added feedback in line with client specific quality and productivity parameters
• Contribute to users or client organization through the Learning process
• Brief and coach the instructional designers and content developers to prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops Train the Trainers etc.
• Promote collaboration partnerships and relationships among the participants.
• Manage small teams and or or work efforts at a client or within CN TDandL
• 8+ years of experience in Content Development and Instructional Design
• Experience in leading and coaching teams independently.
• Extensive experience in developing reviewing and delivering different training product types like WBTs ILTs application simulations job aids quick reference guides and new-age learning interventions like gamification social learning mobile learning learning technology etc.
• Experience in proprietary tools like Captivate Lectora Storyline and Flash
Education - Graduate or Post Graduate preferable with Background in Learning
Professional Background - Desirable - MA or Diploma in Instructional Design or MA in Learning Sciences MBA
• Exhibits entrepreneurial instincts and ability
• Demonstrates the ability to function successfully in undefined situations that require significant adaptability
• Displays a high level of executive presence
• Possesses excellent communication .written and oral. skills
• Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
• Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed and cross cultural delivery environment
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Possesses and demonstrates high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom they work
• Demonstrates effective leadership qualities
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.