Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :TIBCO BusinessWorks
- Good To Have Skills :TIBCO Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Strong knowledge of Messaging Business Integration Middleware products 2: Hands-on experience implementing Queue, Topic, Bridge, Route, Adapter etc 3: Knowledge of TIBCO security aspects such as SSL, Certs 4: Strong knowledge on WebServices- SOAP/REST 5: Good understanding of Core Java and strong SQL skills 6: Experience with core UNIX commands
- Technical Experience : 1: Knowledge of management and communication tools for SOA / BPM components 2: Good experience in deployment of TIBCO applications using automated scripts 3: Knowledge and experience with UML analysis modelling tools 4: Experience as a BPM process analyst and designer/implementer of TIBCO BusinessWorks modules 5: Experience with CICD tools such as Bitbucket, Jenkins Pipelines 6: Ideally, experience with agile methodologies and using JIRA
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication skills 2: Good analytical skills 3: should extend and work whenever required
- Educational Qualification : MCA, BE/ BTech IT, Computer Science
- Additional Information : a: Shift timing - NA b: Visa Required - NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
Appian Process Automation Application Developer
Spring Boot Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.