Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job description :
Accenture Consulting transforms our clients’ businesses by using our deep industry knowledge to identify their issues, and then leveraging Accenture’s capabilities to deliver innovative, tailor-made solutions. Join Accenture Consulting and guide our clients—including more than 80% of the Fortune 500—as they transform their organizations to deliver services at the speed and scale the new digital world demands. You’ll use your deep industry knowledge to design and execute business solutions, and you’ll have the opportunity to integrate expertise from across Accenture—strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations—as you bring your vision to life.
Job Title: S/4 HANA SD
• Good knowledge on SAP (modules SD) and S4 HANA with minimum 7-10 years of experience in SAP SD and experience of 2 full scale project implementations
• Participate in the solutioning, design, build, testing, data migration, cutover of SAP implementations and troubleshooting & support.
• In depth functional knowledge of SD and end to end business process and integration
• Experience in configurations and process design
• Participate in capacity and resource design, assessing risks and contingency support for any ongoing / upcoming projects.
• Builds strong working relationship with external stakeholders and should be able to convince / negotiate in case of conflicts
• Responsible for recommending solutions considering the scope of client requirements
• Experience in managing teams and leadership skills
• Should demonstrate a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent communication skills, including strong oral and written communication capabilities
• Excellent client facing skills along with prior demonstrated experience of leading teams at various stages
• Project Management skills, including, the ability to work and plan effectively with minimal direction in ambiguous situations, and manage the implementation of the plan
• Must be able to work with limited direction and should be self-drive
Post Graduate from a Tier 1/2 Institute
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.