• Advise clients on a wide range of issues across varied banking and or or insurance functions – Marketing Pricing Account Management Collections Operations
• Work with clients to gather business requirements from multiple sources i.e. product managers development teams and functional group members. Leverage functional and analytical expertise to design a solution to address on-going problems.
• Be responsible for generating actionable recommendations well-supported by quantitative analysis to help our banking clients address their ongoing problems
• Present analytic findings and opportunities for improvement to senior management and summarize key findings and aid in the dissemination of metrics throughout the organization
• Build knowledge base and disseminate information on applications of variety of analytical techniques across varied banking functions
Knowledge and skill requirements
• Strong skills using predictive modeling tools like SAS .Base EG E Miner others. R Python etc. Data Management skills using SQL Hive etc
• Experience in modeling using OLS and logistic regression clustering optimization forecasting decision trees. Experience in machine learning techniques .neural net SVM random forest etc.. is a strong plus point.
• Experience in extracting aggregating structuring large volumes of loan level instrument level customer level data for various dimensions like demographic behavior loan performance and macroeconomic indicators sourced from client and third party vendors.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users stakeholders and technical resources.
• Strong functional and analytic skills to identify potential business problems and translate business requirements into tactical analytical requirements
• Experience in resolving complex data issues in creative and effective ways. High self-motivation for success in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Adept in information architecture in FS
• Able to solution architect with project teams and lead large delivery teams
• Experience in leading or assisting with BD efforts
• Strong people management skills both at client site and an offshore environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.