- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Install and configure Sailpoint in client environment -Requirement gathering -Development of custom connectors using java -Configuring out of the box connectors -Collaboration with client
- Technical Experience : -Ability to Install, Troubleshoot Configure DB, Application Server, Identity Tool -Installation and configuration of various Standard systems using Standard connectors using Sailpoint/Forgerock/Okta -Hands on expertise with customization by developing custom code using Java -Good conceptual and working knowledge around Workflow, Approval process, Certification process, Password policies etc -Basic Java/J2EE hands on development
- Professional Attributes : -Quick learner, team player and self-starter -Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : -BE/MCA/MSc with Good Computer Science Background and good academic record of 65 percent and above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.