Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Angular
- Good To Have Skills :User Experience Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate will be working in second shift Hands on development experience with Angular of version 6 and above with min 6 yrs of experience Candidate should be ready to work from 2pm to 12am or second shift Knowledge of front end development , how the components share the data, routing events is needed Unit testing with jasmin and karma desirable Communication, ownership, individual contributor GIT usage is desirable
- Technical Experience : Hands on development experience with Angular of version 6 and above
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills Need candidate with less than 2 months notice period Candidate will be working in second shift Candidate should have minimum 5 yrs of experience
- Additional Information : For Workers Comp Need candidate with less than 2 months notice period
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.