Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Node.js
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate should have extensive hands in Node based frameworks like nestJS/ Hapijs/expressjs etc to build RESTAPIs Any one of these framework experience will be good enough He should be able to write complex logics and need a good experienced resource
- Technical Experience : Candidate should be having very good hands on using Typescript and ECMA5/6 based programming patterns Good to have worked on microservices architecture leveraging Docker / Kubernetes Good to have knowledge on Distributed Message broker based framework like Kafka/Rabbit MQ/Event Grid etc Should be able to articulate well how the Message broker architecture works and related concepts Preferably should have worked on Event driven architecture using Kafka/RabbitMQ
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills
- Additional Information : Good to have - Worked on any of the frontend framework like Angular/React but this is not mandatory
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.