Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Assist in the architecture, design, and build of the cloud infrastructure within Microsoft Azure 2 Provisioning, managing Azure Infrastructure using automation PowerShell, ARM templates, Azure Blueprints 3 Design implementation of HPC architectures and solutions on Microsoft HPC Platform components 4 Create architectural and migration roadmap for an HPC on Azure solution
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong understanding of different Azure IaaS services and platform and their associated limitations 2 Understanding and exposure to Azure Cloud Shell for performing Administrative tasks 3 Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment preferred 4 Hands-on experience of Azure Scale Sets, Load Balancer, Azure networking, Azure Monitor, Alerts, and Log Analytics 5 Understanding of migration scenarios related to HPC
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills and ability to articulate technical issues so that business users can understand 2 Good presentation and skills 3 Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Educational Qualification : 1 Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience
- Additional Information : Desired Certification - AZ-303, AZ-304
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.