Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus LoadRunner
- Good To Have Skills :Performance Testing Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Should be able to demonstrate experience of working on Load UI/SOAP UI SOAP/REST web services b: Should be able to work on Continuous Integration and Continuous Testing toolsets such as Jira / Confluence / Stash / Jenkins c: Will be responsible for developing, review test cases/scenarios/test conditions d: Should be able to work closely with development/QA teams to define testing requirements
- Technical Experience : a:Should have 4-5 years of experience in Performance Testing Practice in the software industry with experience in using tools like Load Runner / Load UI, SOAP UI, selenium b: Should have 4-5 years of experience in Java/Groovy Scripting experience c: Should have 4-5 years of experience in test planning, test documentations, test approach, test completion reports d: Should have 3-4 years of experience in Mainframe/SQL experience
- Professional Attributes : Should have Good with communication and analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : BTech/BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.