Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : • Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code • Construct the base or the engine on which the game will run • Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features • Develop schedules and determine milestones • Generate game scripts and storyboards • Animate characters and objects • Contribute to the design and audio features of the game • Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality • Detect identification and resolution and document technical specifications • “Polish” the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems
- Technical Experience : • Proven work experience as a community manager/marketing manager/SMM manager or similar role(5-8 years) • Experience planning and leading community initiatives • Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Professional Attributes : • Excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal and presentations skills
- Educational Qualification : • Any Graduate
- Additional Information : • Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.