Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead a module with 4-5 developers 2 Prepare Technical Design based on high level design and business requirements 3 Perform Build and Unit test of Salesforce modules based on technical designs, following best practices, ensuring expected code quality 4 Conduct peer review, quality check, guide team members 5 Status reporting of the tasks complete by team as per agreed schedule and budget
- Professional Attributes : 1 4 years of Salesforce experience 2 Good communication skills 3 Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore 4 Ability to plan and execute tasks as per agreed timelines and budget 5 Team player, ability to work independently and to lead a team, assist junior team members
- Educational Qualification : BE or Equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.