Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Object Oriented Development
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Web Dynpro Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A-Strong SAP OO ABAP experience B-Work independently and should have good communication skills C-Should have experience in IDOC based interfaces D-Should have Workflows implementation experience E-Should have implementation project experience F-Should have FPM forms experience to handle ABAP MDG developments
- Technical Experience : A-Object Oriented ABAP programing experience B-Should have experience in IDOC based interfaces C-Should have Workflows implementation experience D-FPM forms experience to handle ABAP MDG developments E-Enhancements experience is mandatory
- Professional Attributes : A-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educational Qualification : A-15 years of continuous education with Bachelors/Masters Degree or equivalent in computer science
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.