Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills : IBM Information Management System (IMS) Database
- Good To Have Skills : Mainframe, COBOL Programming Language, IBM Information Management System (IMS) Database, Agile Project Management, Agile Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Performs and completes specific programming activities to deliver routine programs for supporting business functions b: Provides testing of basic and routine functionality to complete and deliver assignments c: Follows and contributes with defining specifications, coding standards, and project guidelines to ensure code integrity
- Technical Experience : a: need to have at least 5 years of experience with Strong technical skills IMS-DB, COBOL, JCL, and VSAM b: strong problem solving/trouble shooting skills
- Professional Attributes : 1: Resource must have good communication skills 2: Good Team player
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.