Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Siemens Teamcenter
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ability to work on Teamcenter PLM development projects 2 Should be able to understand the requirements and design/build Teamcenter solutions 3 Should have past experience in ITK, RAC customization, C/CPP, Java programming 4 Should be able to create and maintain the Teamcenter PLM data model 5 Should have experience in Workflow designing, Change Management, Structure Manager, Projects, PLM XML, Access Manager, Saved Queries, Dispatcher, 6 Should have experience in source code management tool
- Technical Experience : 1 Work experience on Agile delivery methodology 2 Experience in Teamcenter PLM Solution Design, Teamcenter BMIDE, and extensions 3 Hands on Teamcenter configurations and customizations ITK, RAC Customization 4 Knowledge of Teamcenter architecture, all core Teamcenter modules, and IPEM CAD integration 5 Experience on Active Workspace 6 Experience in Teamcenter installation, configuration, and administration 7 Experience in Teamcenter modules like Structure Manager, workflow, Change management
- Professional Attributes : 1 7 years of experience in Teamcenter PLM implementation projects 2 Excellent communication skills 3 Good team player
- Educational Qualification : Any degree or BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.