Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code 2 Test and debug programs Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools 3 For functions of high complexity Strong SAP ABAP development 4 Minimum of 3-4 years of ABAP experience The candidate is responsible for developments and application support, Understands and applies Information technology standards to daily support the AM application
- Technical Experience : Experience in developing ABAP objects under RICEF Good SAP technical knowledge Exposure to various modules like SD, FI , MM , APO is preferred Experience in the field of ABAP programming and SAP modules In depth knowledge of SAP systems such as FICO, MM and HR is also required for ABAP developers
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have excellent client facing skills and experience in leading teams at various stages
- Educational Qualification : 1 bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering
- Additional Information : 1: Enthusiasm and personal drive 2: Good Communication
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.