Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Security Vulnerability Management Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 In-Depth Knowledge on Vulnerability Management Infrastructure Security 2 Basic knowledge on Networking Firewall, IDS, IPS, Routers, Switches etc 3 Knowledge on server administration 4 In-Depth Knowledge on Operating Systems Windows, Unix, Linux 5 Must have worked on Vulnerability Assessment Tools like QualysGuard, Nessus, nmap etc 6 Good understanding on cloud providers like AWS, Azure, Google Compute
- Technical Experience : 1 In-Depth Knowledge on Vulnerability Management Infrastructure Security 2 Basic knowledge on Networking Firewall, IDS, IPS, Routers, Switches etc 3 Knowledge on server administration
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills Written Oral 2 Detailed Understanding on technical and process-based risk assessments 3 Knowledge on endpoint security processes and products 4 Technical certifications like CEH, CCNA etc are preferred Information security certificates if any
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/MTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Static Application Security Testing (SAST) Security Architect
Infrastructure Security Vulnerability Management Operations Security Architect
Security Penetration Testing Security Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.