Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience working as a Team Coach 2 Around 4-6 years experience as a Scrum Master Working experience in Scrum/Kanban methodology 3 Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives 4 Work with senior leaders to define strategies and roadmaps for transitioning to Lean-Agile practices 5 Design and lead workshops training sessions to educate individuals on Agile values, principles, and practices
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework SAFe and/or any other popular Agile practices and frameworks eg, Scrum, Lean, Kanban, Extreme Programming 2 Technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization eg, CI, CD, XP, TDD, etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types 2 Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews,and retrospectives 3 Ability to understand technical issues and set direction for team People management experience
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : Good to have Certification - SPC, CSP AgileDevOpsCOE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.