- Job description
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
We are currently seeking management consultants at the Consultant level to provide consulting services to our clients in the area of BPML:
Lead and deliver the process consulting for Robotic Process Automation, perform process analytics, develop high-performance business process repositories to support business transformation, ERP and SOA efforts, and to establish BPML governance frameworks and organizations.
• Diagnosis of the client's current BPML capabilities and BPML maturity - including strategy, organization, processes, technology, and readiness for digital operations transformation
• Develop and establish BPML governance processes and organizations (e.g. BPML Center of Excellence (CoE))
• Develop business process frameworks to support the client's strategic BPML efforts
• Leverage best practices and existing business process repositories and standards (e.g. Accenture's industry-specific High Performance Process Excellence models, SCOR, SAP's Business Process Repository, etc.) to create client-specific business process repositories for business process improvement and implementation initiatives
• Identify opportunities, create business cases and build transformation roadmap introducing digital enablers (including automation) to drive efficiency improvements and better customer experience
• Design automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles, conventions, and respective automation tools such as Blue Prism, Automation anywhere, UI Path and support the automation build and testing teams for the successful implementation of the project
• Support and facilitate business process requirement and design workshops(both onshore and offshore) in support of business transformation
• Provide business process method and tool expertise for the design, implementation and continuous improvement of processes in various industries
• Conduct training and provide knowledge transfer to internal stakeholders and to clients on BPML concepts, frameworks and methods
• Collaborate with Accenture's Systems Integration and Technology (SI&T) teams on technical BPML initiatives, including SOA implementations, BPMS and workflow integration, business process execution, etc.
Keep abreast with latest digital operations principles and enablers to be a subject matter expert.
• 2+ years of experience in any BPML tools (ARIS, Casewise, Provision, Adonis, iGrafx etc...)
• 2+ years relevant process consulting experience with automation tools such as BPM, RPA (Blue Prism, Automation anywhere, UiiPath etc.)
2+ years of recent management consulting/project experience, in areas such as: Business Process Modeling strategy, process analysis and requirements gathering, process assessment for automation readiness, process management or data management business process design and modeling, business process improvement, BPML tool deployment, etc.
+ Basic qualifications
• 4 year bachelor degree with at least 3 years of experience
• B.TECH + MBA(tier 1 or tier 2)
Trained and experienced in: RPA, BPM, Process management, Digital transformation, Quality management, Change Management, Process Analytics