Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A-Very good analytical troubleshooting skills B-Experienced in supporting the group to ensure Identity and Access Management IAM related services are delivered to meet customer business needs and expectations C-Experienced in enforcing policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines globally when working with customer on any areas Performs periodic operational audits to ensure adherence to standards D-Exposure in monitoring for all tools and batch applications
- Technical Experience : A-Good knowledge of Active Directory like basic architectures, domain controller management, object stores and Global Catalogs B-At least 5 years of experience in managing Active Directory C-Very good knowledge on managing ADFS D-Good knowledge on PKI , Dell Security Tools Change Auditor, TPAM, Recovery Manager, Defender, Authentication Services, Windows Server operating system including client, server application interaction, storage configurations and basic backup and restore techniques
- Professional Attributes : A-Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization B-Ability to operate independently and make decision C-Flexible to work in 24x7 shift D-Take part in weekend or holiday on call support
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.