Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should be flexible to work within different teams and a good team player 2 Utilize in -depth knowledge both functional and technical in IBM BPM v857 and IBM BAW to analyze and develop Specific solutions 3 Should work independently with minimum support 4 Developing code as per the coding standards
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 2 to 3 Years of experience on IBM BPM preferably IBM BAW and other versions such as 857 and 856 2 Minimum 1 Year hands on experience on working with SPARK UI toolkit 3 Should be well versed with IBM BPM concepts Process Designer,Process server WPS and Process Admin 4 Development of BPM Applications using Teamworks features like the BPD, Coaches, Coach Views, Sub Process, Linked Process, script, System Task, User Task, Gateways, Timer Events, Message Events and Tracking Events
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication and leadership skills 2 Team handling skills and analytical skills 3 Presentation skills and ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.