- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : SAP S/4 project management - Project tracking in terms of Financials, schedule, scope - Ability to enagage with client leadership like CFO, CIO, business heads - Attention to details - Proactive in planning - Strong understanding in MSProject for project tracking Handling the financial statements for analysis and reporting and also assisting with effective business planning and decision making
- Technical Experience : SAP FI/CO - S/4 Project management - 2-3 end to end implementation experience as project manager in Indian client scenarios Must have prior work experience in support in both SAP FI CO Should have worked on at least 2 E2E SAP FICO implementation and at least 2 support projects Experience in fixed asset accounting Handling the financial statements for analysis and reporting and also assisting with effective business planning and decision making Experience in financial reporting and accounting
- Professional Attributes: 1: Good Communication 2: Leadership skills, team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills 3: Ability to work under pressure 4: Good team spirit
- Educational Qualification: Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information: NA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.