Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC,DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Play as an Agile Scrum Team member and take the responsibility of the tasks and deliver it with quality Learn new technologies as quick as possible and implement back to project Co-ordination with team members as and when required Should be able to do research and code based on the requirement Should be of design thinker and creating innovative ideas which gives value to the business
- Technical Experience : Development Exp on AspNet/ AspNet MVC, WebAPI,C technologies Good to have exp in DevOps, CI/CD, Agile Scrum Good to have exp in Cloud based tech like AWS, Azure and GCP Good to have exp in angular, Nodejs, typescript Good to have understanding on creating reusable programs Good to have Product Lifecycle Management knowledge and Agile mindset Min 4 years of Software IT experience in coding Play as an Agile Scrum development Team member
- Professional Attributes : Should have Problem solving skills and hands on attitude Should be Quick learner and enthusiast in taking team responsibilities Strong interpersonal and communication skills Fluent in English Should be able to work independently Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.