Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,Planisware
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Required Skills: - 3 years in development, implementation and support of Planisware applications - Exposure to Planisware V6 - Expertise in development involving Planisware objects like PLWScript, Reports, Workflows, Macros, Cost Tables, Curves, Alerts, Locks, Formulas, Attributes, IEF, Web Service and other connectors - Experience of Planisware version upgrades, maintenance pack upgrades, deployment objects/processes, monitoring/troubleshooting Planisware services
- Technical Experience : Pharmaceutical industry experience - Good understanding of SDLC - Knowledge of Linux operating system - Good understanding of testing skills - Knowledge of good documentation practice Work collaboratively with offshore/onshore based development team of 5 resources in scope sharing mode
- Professional Attributes : Good knowledge of Oracle database, and PL/SQL - Good communication skills Leverage best practices, disciplined approaches, and standards to solving technical problems - Perform ongoing monitoring, debugging, optimization, and refinement
- Educational Qualification : Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.