Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Financial Asset Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Should be able to Assess and analyze data from source systems for quality and completeness, Map source data to Sonata staging tables 2: Will be responsible to Transform source data to Sonata using Bravuras in-house tools and Execute migrations and validate success, Triage data issues and remedy 3: Resource needs to Manage development process for respective track, Work with Ops resources to build solutions using Sonatas workflow module 4: Must have the Ability to Reconcile loaded Sonata data
- Technical Experience : 1: Should have good hands on experiences of Bravura Sonata other investment Wrap Platforms experience GBST Composer, FNZ, DST Blue door, Transact 2: Must have knowledge of BPM/Workflow system, roject delivery including large, complex projects, project management principles, tools and methodologies 3: Good to have knowledge on Data analysis and SQL Development, Familiarity with the Unix/Oracle environment
- Professional Attributes : A: Good Communication Skills B: Good Analytical Skills
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
- Additional Information : Must be able to do Sonata Configuration Regular schedule
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.