Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Security Delivery Governance
- Good To Have Skills :Security Governance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Manage small/medium Security Contract Setup / Service transition/transformation/Service Introduction projects -Ensure Project alignment to agreed project management quality plan -Monitor progress to make sure project objectives are delivered on time and within budget, and business results are realized -Monitor stakeholder expectations Take corrective action to address gaps -Serve as the point of contact for the client PMO lead or Service Transition Program lead
- Technical Experience : -Familiarity in Infrastructure security technologies such as firewall, IPS,IDS, SIEM etc / functions like SOC / NOC -Good knowledge on Information Security standards, processes, and controls -Exposure to infrastructure domains network / end points / data centers -Experience in leading a team, work allocation monitoring -Should have been in similar roles and / or experienced in managed services transition delivery / solution roles with familiarity on getting a new contract delivery setup
- Professional Attributes : -Strong client stakeholder management and client facing experience required -Good team player who can co-ordinate / collaborate with teams across the globe -Good verbal and written communication skills Strong documentation skill -Flexibility to work across different time zones
- Educational Qualification : 8 years of total experience with minimum 4 years in Information Security
- Additional Information : Certifications like CCNP, CCNE, CISA, CISM, PMP or PRINCE2, Cloud Practitioner
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.