Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Candidate should have strong design and development experience in J2EE and API development - Should have experience in Banking with strong communication skills including verbal and written skills - Should be able to handle the delivery in agile - Report to client daily via scrum and also to the Accenture leads regularly - Express easily and openly the ideas and challenge the solution proposed by the client based on experience - to propose innovations and improvements in the process
- Technical Experience : Risk Authorization developer - Hibernate, Maven Spring boot , Spring framework, restful API, WAS - Oracle - JPA, Junit, Cucumber, Sonar, Jenkins - API services design and development experience is mandatory
- Professional Attributes : - Good Communication Skills - Good Team Management - Client Focused and disciplined - Result oriented and solution driven - Respect the standards and guidelines
- Educational Qualification : MCA, Msc, Btech Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.