- Job description
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 373,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
As a member of Marketing & Communications (M&C), you’ll help get the word out about one of the world’s most valuable brands, a company that services clients in 120 countries—including many of the world’s governments—and is regularly named one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For.”
Working as part of the Accenture Technology Marketing & Communications team, this position will be responsible for leading internal communications and managing relevant external marketing activities to support achieving the business priorities of Accenture Technology Services (ATS). This will include developing and executing executive, program and employee communications and integrating messages with external communications activities. You will work closely with the Accenture Technology Internal Communications lead and Accenture Technology Services Marketing & Communications leads across multiple business functions.
• Interpret Accenture Technology Services business priorities and programs into integrated communication plans for internal and external audiences, as appropriate.
• Develop and execute Accenture Technology Services internal communications plans and programs at a global level, orchestrating communications across key business entities, engaging a large diverse audience.
• Proactively identify and develop messages and content, interpreting complex technology innovations, working closely with senior stakeholders and subject matter experts, to promote and amplify new innovations and capabilities that informs, educates and inspires both target internal and external audiences.
• Provide guidance and oversight on communications in key ATS groups, including key delivery locations and Application Services teams.
• Develop and introduce new, digital communication approaches that engage, educate and inspire people working in Accenture Technology Services, using the New Applied Now marketing principles and tools.
• Manage distribution processes ensuring communications are segmented and targeted for relevant audiences.
• Work in an Accenture office and take every opportunity to network and collaborate with local colleagues.
• Bachelor degree required, prefer in marketing & communications. Technology industry marketing experience preferred.
• Minimum of 10 – 12 years’ experience in marketing and communications, preferably with some experience in the technology industry; experience in applying marketing concepts; branding and message development skills.
• Demonstrated ability to design, implement and measure multi-faceted marketing plans and programs.
• Demonstrated ability to develop content, including synthesizing complex technology topics and writing new pieces.
• Role is expected to flex regularly between working out of Accenture office location, and working in a global, virtual environment.
• Personal flexibility to travel where and when required, and to participate in virtual meetings outside of regular business hours to connect with business leaders in other time zones.
• Confidence, presence and personal credibility to establish successful relationships.
• Strong written and oral communication skills. The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to multiple audiences.
• Creative drive, energy, innovation and enthusiasm – never satisfied with status quo, always striving to break new ground and bring new marketing techniques and channels to the forefront.
• Bold creativity and a passion for new technology trends and the future.
• Strong knowledge of innovation, technology content, and the ability to instantaneously absorb and create the new.
• Goal oriented, business-focused, responsive and reliable.
• Excellent Digital, Social Media and PowerPoint skills.
• Willingness to learn quickly, take initiative and maintain focus.
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a virtual, problem-solving environment.
• Strong project management skills, organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Exceptionally strong teaming skills.
• Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and co