Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :IBM WebSphere MQ
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Performing installation and configuration of WMQ Monitoring and maintaining WMQ objects such as Queue Managers, Queues, channels and listeners Backup, recovery and upgrades of MQ objects Provide support for production applications Develop a deep understanding of applications and integration and bring issues to resolution Monitor application performance and improve response times
- Technical Experience : Experience in monitoring Web sphere MQ objects such as Queue Managers, Queues, channels and listeners Proficiency in troubleshooting on IBM Web sphere MQ , Backup and Recovery and upgrades of MQ
- Professional Attributes : good communication skills and other soft skills
- Educational Qualification : 1- Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.