- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills : Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations Functional
- Good To Have Skills : No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Must understand the deep functionality features of Microsoft CRM Modules Prepare functional design document Experience working on an Onshore Offshore model with coordination with multiple stakeholders Develop data migration programs Assist data migration from legacy system in the respective areas Actively involved in the integration projects between Microsoft Dynamic CRM and third party products Accountable for quality delivery
- Technical Experience : Requirement analysis Client workshops Conference room prototyping D365 MS CRM Deep configuration knowledge across modules and features Functional test planning, scripting and execution,data migration programs Industry functionality development for Industries like Retail Banking and Finance, Insurance and Service industries Assist data migration from legacy system in the respective areas,integration projects between Microsoft Dynamic CRM and third party products
- Professional Attributes: Min 35 yrs experiencein MS CRM or Dynamics 365 Contributing to team as a team player Understand and demonstrate the requirements and solutions Learn new areas modules depending on requirements Demonstrate proficient written and oral communication skills
- Educational Qualification: Must have: BE/Btech/MCA Good to have: ME/MTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.