- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description : Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Bigdata Analytics Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills : Hadoop
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Core technical experience in Big Data technologies such as Hadoop/Hive/Spark/Impala Client Management: Manage relationship with client stakeholders Project Delivery: Design technical solutions, translate business requirements into technical architecture implement solutions as per specifications Minimum overall 5-7 years of experience in Big Data technologies for large Financial Services clients Have knowledge on R, SAS and Python would be preferred
- Technical Experience : Have knowledge in Predictive modeling and statistics algorithms Excellent technical experience in Big Data tools - Hadoop/Hive Act as an SME for other Big Data experts in the team Core competencies: Technical knowledge in Big Data technologies Strong communication skills Strong experience in using Hive and Hadoop ecosystems
- Professional Attributes: Experience of leading initiatives/projects Having skill on automation and scripting Shell Scripting and/or Perl Scripting or powershell Should be able to analyze data and take decisions Should be able to plan the deliverables and execute on time Good presentation and documentation skill
- Educational Qualification: 15 years of Full Time education
- Additional Information: ITIL Process knowledge Good in stakeholder management, risk issue management Project Management Ski
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.