- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Data Protection
- Good To Have Skills : Data Security
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Review existing organizational processes and procedures and identify gaps to the Accenture Standards and Policies When a gap is identified, provide guidance and feedback to the acquisition team on how to close the identified gap
- Technical Experience : Provide deep knowledge transfer to many individuals in the acquisition organization of both the CDP controls that are applicable, along with the underlying standard and policies that the controls are representing This will including educating the acquisition teams on Accenture processes around subcontractor onboarding, Supplier Risk Assessments, Vulnerability Management, Secure Coding practices, etc
- Professional Attributes: Work across the multifunctional teams to integrate the acquisition team into the various different Accenture processes, including identifying gaps in areas such as Subcontractor onboarding, contractual delivery gaps, or other risk items that may be a part of an acquisitions legacy procedures
- Educational Qualification: BE, Btech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.