Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Network Security Operations,Palo Alto Networks Firewall
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Provide day to day operational support for the Infrastructure Security Management Service 2: Quickly respond, troubleshoot and implement resolutions for client issues 3: Should be able to meet the defined SLAs for service delivery signed by the clients
- Technical Experience : 1: Strong experience in supporting Infrastructure security management solutions 2: Experience on Design, configuration, development, testing and deployment of security-related technologies such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Content filters Proxy solution 3: Experience on Firewalls ie Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper SDWAN , Checkpoint must have 4: Experience on Proxy services Symantec Web Gateway Bluecoat must have
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no supervision 3: Flexibility to work in shifts and provide after-work and weekend on-call support as and when required
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : Certifications such as CCNA Security, CCNP-Security, CCSA, CCSE, ITIL etc are desirable
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.