Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for Installation and Configuration of SAP BusinessObject Data Services 42 SP14 and SAP BI/IPS platform 42 SP8 2 Have good knowledge and hands on experience of BODS upgrade and migration 3 Responsible for Creating BODS repositories 4 Responsible for BODS Job server configuration 5 Provide support to BODS data team for DS designer configuration and issues during BODS objects creation or migration
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 3-4 years of BODS Admin experience consisting of atleast 2-3 Installation and upgrade projects 2 Ability to install Information Platform Services, SAP DS, Info Steward and other BODS components 3 Working experience on BODS components like IPS, DS and CMC 4 Configuring DS components including repositories, job servers, data service designers 5 Troubleshooting skills required to troubleshoot the issues during installation and upgrade
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good leadership, presentation and communication skills 2 Should be good in working with onshore-offshore delivery model 3 Should have the ability to handle client escalation 4 Project delivery and Team management skill is mandatory 5 Should have good analytical ,troubleshooting skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.