Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Advanced Application Engineer
- Project Role Description :Utilize modular architectures, next-generation integration techniques and a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset to provide vision to Application Development Teams. Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Apache Spark
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design, create and maintain code/recipes for data science and data analytics pipeline 2 Conduct analysis on different data sources and arrive at the optimal data merging strategy 3 Analyse data quality and take actions to mitigate blocking quality issues 4 Scale up pipelines to support massive -wrt volume and velocity- data processing 5 Participation in agile rituals
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in optimal data extraction, data transformation, data loading from a wide variety of data sources 2 Expertise in pySpark/ Spark 3 Hands on experience in assessing ensuring data quality 4 Exposure to cloud concepts and architecture
- Professional Attributes : 1 Be a self starter n a fast learner 2 Possess strong problem solving skills with the ability to methodically analyze n resolve tech challenges 3 Possess strong written, verbal,comm,analyitical,tech,inter personal n presentation skills 4 Excellent exp in interaction n handling of clients
- Additional Information : xposure to Palantir data platform will be good Exposure to Typescript will be good
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.