Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Configure Dynamics 365 Operations functionalities b Review business requirements and translate it into a working system through configuration c Gap Fit analysis of Business Requirements d Interact with Business users and key stake holders and establish bridge between business and technology e Conduct Workshops for business users f Conduct Training for End users g Create FRD, FDD and Test artifacts for the project h Review deliverables I Test Deliverables with Business perspective J Be Two way
- Technical Experience : a End to end view of capabilities of different D365 Applications and design business processes b Able to execute and handle all the complexity E2E process like Record to Report process,Finance master data setups and configs c Support in Regression Testing using RSAT Tool and SITs d Prepare FRD and FDD for medium complex customizations e Exposure to Power BI,Design and develop solutions using Power Platform f Ability to work with other D365 Applications D365CE, D365 Project Operations
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communicator and proactive approach to daily activities 2 Excellent client-facing skills 3 Problem Solving, Time management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.