Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Work closely with Product Management team to deliver the changes requested by them in a shorter time frame 2 Salesforcecom integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools like mulesoft 3Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, LWC and implementing new instances
- Technical Experience : 1Experience in Einstein Analytics, the candidate must be able to create / customize reports on Einstein Analytics 2Strong practical deployment knowledge of Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment 3 Experience in Agile delivery methodology 4Analyze requirements of new features / changes from Product Management teams, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Professional Attributes : 1Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills 2Ability to coach and mentor the team to reach their highest potential 3Collaborative approach to decision-making 4Strong analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of continuous education
- Additional Information : Good to have PD2 and any additional certification Certified SF Developer SF App Builder or PD1
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.