Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot,User Interface Development Solutions,Java Enterprise Edition,React.js
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Strong skills in analysis, design, development, testing and support/troubleshooting with deep specialist skills in UI - React JS and UX primarily Java, Spring, Tomcat, AngularJS, HTML5, Bootstrap, Oracle and Sybase ASE technologies B:Develop required Web Applications in Employee Conduct by analyzing business functional/technical requirements and assist in implementing them C:Involve in requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data
- Technical Experience : A:Hands on experience UI/UX development using React JS, Redux, Java, Spring, Tomcat, AngularJS, HTML5, Bootstrap, Oracle and Sybase ASE technologies, SDLC B:Deep Knowledge of all aspects of the application development SDLC and support life cycle C:Hands on experience in React JS with Redux
- Professional Attributes : A:Well-developed business communication skills both written and verbal B:Ability to naturally facilitative approach to problem solving C:Strong personal prioritization and time management
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.