Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Semiconductor Manufacturing & Test
- Good To Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Develop and own physical design implementation of multi-hierarchy low-power designs including physical-aware logic synthesis, design for testability, constraints, static timing analysis, formal verification, Gate level functional timing ECO in advanced technology nodes B:Develop document STA Synthesis strategies Interact with methodology teams to address challenges related to new technology nodes C:Deliver physical design of an end-to-end IP or integration of ASIC/SoC design
- Technical Experience : A:Resolve design and flow issues related to physical design, identify potential solutions, and drive execution B:oficiency in advanced synthesis STA techniques to achieve aggressive low power, area, and timing goals Must be able to drive solutions for complex timing closure scenarios C:Ability to optimize designs for best in class in low power and high performance with logically equivalent RTL transforms D:Experience with multi-clock and multi-power domain designs E: Experience with Python, TC
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.