Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Project Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Network engineering, performing analysis, design, implementing, troubleshooting with focus on performance tuning and support of large enterprise networks and Data Center Network -Install and configuring router; switches; Wireless AP; Wireless LAN controller and Meraki appliances -Proven Skills in Network Virtualization, SDN and SDWAN Familiar with products from Cisco, Arista, VMWare and Meraki -Build, Configure, and / or upgrade new and existing system components in accordance with customer app
- Technical Experience : - At least 6 years hands on experience in project implementation with global scale WAN network - Must have extensive working experience with Routing/Switching; various protocols such as FHRP/BFD/STP; IP routing protocol such as OSPF, ISIS and BGP and other technologies such as VRF/IPSec/NAT/Policy Routing - Must be capable of design; build and deploy Spine and leaf topology, Cisco ACI and VMWare NSX - Familiar with SD-WAN; SDN and SD-Access Technologies - Familiar in designing/ implementing
- Professional Attributes : - Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization - Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : - Bachelor degree - ITIL V3/V4 certified - CCNP Certified, CCIE is an advantage - VCP - network virt
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.