Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP HCM Time Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP BASIS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:This position is raised for SPOC role for North America Time Management b:Main responsibilities Work with the Business Analyst and the client to identify their requirements, design enhancements, and functionality to help a meet user requirements c: Provide functional process ownership of multiple business process areas Organize and facilitate problem-solving discussions with the client
- Technical Experience : a: An ideal candidate must have minimum of 2-3 full life cycle implementations for US Payroll, Time and 3 to 5 years of exp in design and configuration of US Payroll, Benefits, Time module including but not limited to the following SAP US Time payroll configuration for Gross payroll and Net Payroll b: Good to have knowledge on Tax Reporter configuration, Experience with BSI tax factory and Third party remittance
- Professional Attributes : a: Must have good documentation skills and should be able to work in a global environment b: Should be able to work with the customer independently c: Maintain customer satisfaction
- Educational Qualification : a: Bachelor Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.