Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Direct the solution strategy, architecture and lead implementation for Adobe Experience Platform and support account teams and pre-sales to position AEP for optimal value realization Coordinate with client stakeholder teams and lead the conversation to define use cases, goals, objectives and architecture to support the business needs Create enterprise architectures and roadmaps to achieve defined digital experience and business needs Build relationships with executive and senior client leade
- Technical Experience : 10 Years of experience developing enterprise architecture models and strategic roadmaps Knowledge of digital marketing and experience solutions such as Adobe Experience Cloud, CDP or similar products Understanding experience with Microsoft Azure Amazon AWS cloud architecture services Experience in driving big data and data transformation engagements with enterprise customers Demonstrated experience with architecture frameworks such as API, SOA, and TOGAF and experiences in stack like; Bi
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have strong communication skills and must be individual and team player 2 Must have good analytical skills 3 Must have team handling and leadership skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.